Criminal injuries

If you have been  the victim of a violent crime you may entitled to make a claim to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

Compensation is assessed differently from a typical civil claim and compensation is awarded according to “tariffs”. It’s not much, but it could help you get you back on your feet after a traumatic event.

If you have been injured in a crime we may be able to assist you with the process. You should not hesitate to contact a specialist criminal injuries solicitor.

If you’ve been the victim of a violent crime please get in touch or complete our Online Enquiry Form and we will call you back to see how we can help.