PI Support are specialists in Wills, Probate & Inheritance. Call us on 01530223506 or contact us online.
We offer both flexible pricing and fixed fees for writing a Will depending on your circumstances and the complexity of your needs.
How our Wills Solicitors Can Help
If the person dies without a Will or even a valid Will, the person is said to have died “Intestate” and the Intestacy Rules determine who can administer that person’s estate and how that person’s estate is distributed.
Did you know, for example, what happens to a person’s estate when a Will is not made?
- If you are married, the surviving husband/wife may not inherit the whole of the estate.
- If you have not married, without a Will your partner could inherit nothing.
- Your home may need to be sold.
Writing a Will is very important in the following circumstances:
- you have young children.
- your family history is complicated – perhaps you have children with a previous partner, or you want to make special arrangements for children or a family member with a disability.
- you are not married.
- you own a business.
- you own joint property.
- you have married.
- you have obtained a divorce.
Our Will Writing Solicitors can help protect your interests and the interests of your family so you have peace of mind for the future.
What you can expect from us
- explain your options to help you make decisions about your will
- give advice that’s confidential and puts your best interests first
- write and check your will according to your instructions
We will be clear and open about the exact costs and how they will be calculated from the outset. Fixed fees are available.